Sunday, August 22, 2021

Welcome to Writing 3 @ CHAT!

Greetings!


This is just a short note to say "Hello!" and to welcome both students and parents to my Writing 2 class at CHAT.  (I see a great mix of familiar and new names on the list. 😊

I'll be sending a longer, "here's what you need to know before school starts" email over the weekend, so this is just a brief greeting.  

This year I will be using Google Classroom for all of the assignments, so if you don't already have one, you should be getting from Mrs. Nelson a student chatclasses email for your child who is enrolled in this class.  My practice is to send all class emails and updates to parents and students, so if you want to use another email in addition to this one, please let me know.  

I hope you've had a good, fun, and relaxing summer.  And I also hope you're looking forward to a new school year.  I know I am!!

Blessings, 
Mrs. Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment